Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Already

Hoping everyone had a blessed Easter.  Living in Colorado, ours may have been a bit different than yours:
I know, it looks more like Christmas than Easter.  And speaking of Christmas, I have a little recycling advice for you.  Do you send or receive Christmas cards?  I do and it seems like we get a ton.  But some are just too pretty to toss after the holiday.  So here is what I do:  I use the cards as gift tags.  Of course, you don't want to use anything with writing on it, and none of the family photos either.  But those with glitter, holiday scenes, etc are great.  I cut them with a pinked scizzors that I use only for paper, but you could cut them with any paper cutter.  Then use a hole punch and make a hole in one corner, and there you have it!  A green gift tag!  And you can do that with any card.  So if you have beautiful Easter cards, use them as tags for showers, gifts, or on next year's Easter baskets.  I may never buy tags again!

And I wanted to share one of my latest freebies:
This came in the mail Saturday.  It is a beautiful flask from Copenhagen that was personalized free for my son.  No $$$$$!!!!!!!!  There is no advertising on the flask, so it makes a perfect gift.  Aren't you just green with envy???  Sign up for freebies at Copenhagen's website.  You can also get $$off coupons for their products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment