Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Has it really been that long?????

I have really been neglecting my blog because I have been so busy with holiday craft shows and bazaars.  I did a show at Blackstone Country Club, one at Cider Days in Lakewood, Overland High School in Aurora, Red Rocks Country Club in Morrison, Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show at the Merchandise Mart in Denver and now I am at Grandmother's House Holiday Boutique in Centennial.  But one exciting thing has come of all of this....I have been asked to do a segment for Colorado's Best, a noontime show on Channel 2 here in Denver.  I will be showing how to turn regular household items or items that you might find at the dollar store or thrift store and turn them into gifts for even your pickiest person on your list.  Some of my ideas are my snowman muffin tins, my santa paintbrush ornaments, a kitchen kiss whisk, my spindle angels, children's personalized aprons, and so much more.  Tune in on November 23 at noon to see my segment, or check out my other blog for tutorials:  http://3peas-in-a-podprim.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment